AVA SPA & NAILS
Milk & Honey: $75
Regular pedicure with Gel Polish: $53
Chrome design: $15
Classic Manicure $23
Nail cut and shape, cuticle trim, massage with lotion, and polish.
SHELLAC Gel Polish with Manicure: $40
Now you can say good-bye to chips, smudges, and dry time and say hello to Shellac Gel! Your hands receive the manicure and then are prepped for the application of gel polish. The gel polish is cured with an LED light and the nails are instantly dry! The gel feels virtually weightless on your hands and they stay flawless and shiny for up to two weeks. Many popular colors are available.
Supreme Manicure: $42
The Supreme Manicure is a luxurious blend of sugar scrub that gently scrubs away dull, dry skin. Nail cut, shape, cuticle trim, exfoliate sugar scrub, paraffin, mask and warm towel, massage and polish.
Mani Add Gel*: $17
Extension: $5 & up
Long Shape: $5 & up
Special Shape: $5 & up
(Almond, coffin, stiletto,…)
Natural acrylic Fullset/Fill-in: $40/$33
Natural with gel Fullset/Fill-in: $50/$43
Ombre Fullset: $63
Full set Pink & White: $58+
Fill Pink & White: $48+
New set color powder: $53
Fill color powder: $48
Polish change: $8(Hand) – $10(Feet)
Mani/Pedi(< 6 years old): $12(Hand) – $18(Feet)
Mani/Pedi(< 12 years old): $15(Hand) – $25(Feet)
Nail Art: $5 & up
Polish Change: Hand $12 – Feet $15
Cut down + Fix: $5 & up
Gel Polish Hand*: $25
Gel Polish Feet: $25
Gel Remove (Redo Regular): $5
Gel Remove without services: $10
Acrylic-Dip Remove (Redo Regular or no service): $15
Acrylic-Dip Remove (Redo Gel): $10
Upper Lip*: $12
Full Face: $45
Under Arm: $25
Half Arm: $30
Full Arm: $40
Full Legs: $65
Bikini Line*: $38
Classic lashes are one extension applied to one natural lash only, therefore if you only have 50 suitable natural lashes per eye, then you will only achieve a look of 50 eyelash extensions, whereas if you have loo natural lashes per eye then you will achieve a look of loo extensions per eye. Classic lashes also come in a variety of thicknesses, with some individual lashes longer in diameter than others for a truly customized look. Because of the 1:1 application technique, classic lashes can be applied very naturally or reasonably thickly, depending on how many natural lashes 4 we have to work with-remember, we can only apply extensions to the natural lashes you already have, so those with naturally fine or sparse lashes may be happier looking into the volume technique.
Classic lashes are suitable for the following client:
– Clients that have a good amount of healthy natural lashes
– Clients that are younger and have few gaps in their lash line
– Clients that desire a natural/medium effect
Hybrid Volume – This is a mix of Volume Lash Extensions and Classic Lash Extensions.
The effect is a textured look and is a great option if you’re a classic wearer and just want that little bit more from your set.
There are a variety of benefits of Hybrid Lashes and each deliver an individual finish. This Particular technique results in an extraordinary rich dark volume set of lashes. If your natural lashes aren’t thick, Hybrid Lashes will achieve a fuller look to fill in any empty gaps. Classic Extend lashes can make low density natural lashes look sparser. Mixing two techniques together to deliver a unique finish to you
Is the use of multiple ultra-fine extensions. that are hand created at the time of application by the therapist using their specially designed tweezers. The therapist skillfully creates bouquets of eyelash extensions that are then placed onto the natural lash in a fanned effect. to create extra fluff. coverage and fullness than cannot be created with classic extensions. Although we use multiple extensions. The fan is still placed onto one individually isolated natural lash in a method that encases the natural lash. and results in great retention with zero damage.
Cat eyes: $230
Cat eye draws the eye out with length at the ends making the eye look more almond shaped. Doll eye puts the majority of length in the middle where it opens up the eye to make it look larger. and often looks the most natural. Dramatic leaves lots of length throughout for a more obvious look
This eyelash extension style uses the ‘longest lashes’ in the “outside corner” of your eyes to give the look of exotically shaped eyes. If you’re a woman with ‘strong outer lashes’ and ’rounder’ or ‘close-set’ eyes. These cat eye extensions will provide you with eyes that appear to extend outwards. to make your eyes appear set wide.
Doll eyes: $230
This eyelash extension style focuses on ‘longer lashes’ in the ‘middle of your eye’ and is wonderful for opening your eyes up to make them appear larger. Doll shaped extensions are ideal for most eye shapes but mainly if you have a ‘wide set’ or ‘downturned’ eyes and want to make your eyes appear more open.
Extra massage with Pedicure or Manicure
10 Minutes: $15 | 15 Minutes: $20
1. Classic Spa Pedicure (Masque treatment, 30 min) $35
A regular pedicure with sugar scrub gently removes the dead skin leaving your feet a fresh feeling. It includes the cuticle clean up, nail filing, buffing, and callus remover treatment. Finish with the feet and leg massage, and color of your choice.
2. Deluxe Spa Pedicure (Masque treatment, paraffin, 38 min) $45
Pure Bliss!!! Sweeten your day with this Deluxe Pedi kit that enriched with key ingredients giving your feet the nutrients it needs. It included botanical callus smoother, Sea Salt, and Luxurious paraffin.
Masque the treatment rejuvenates the feet while massaging cream hydrates and soothes deep the tissue of the skin leaving your feet a pleasant feeling.
3. Hot Stone Pedicure ? (Masque and hot stone, 38 min) $45
Delight in the ancient ritual of a totally complete pedicure. It includes fortifying foot and leg exfoliation, extra callus remove feet, and legs massage with olive River stone. Give your feet a youthful, Radiant and Healthier Look.
4. Supreme Spa Pedicure (Masque, flavor mask, wrap, paraffin or hot stone, 45 min) $58
It best for Tired and Stress Feet
Treat your feet to an innovative supreme signature pedicure. Select from the supreme scent options and bathe your feet in a soothing soak with its natural ingredients peeling away dull dry skin. This will include callus removal, citrus exfoliation, botanical mask, warm-hot towels, and your choice of paraffin treatment Or hot stone massage to boost radiant feet.
① Lavender ② Green Tea ③ Chocolate ? Jasmine ?Orange ?Cucumber ?Lemon
5. Runner Spa Pedicure ? (Extra deep 15min masque, paraffin, 55 min) $65
It heavenly for Tired and Stress Feet, athletes.
A runner pedicure with sugar scrub gently removes the dead skin leaving your feet a fresh feeling. This will include callus removal, citrus exfoliation, warm-hot towels, and paraffin treatment. Finish with the feet and extra deep leg massage 15min, and color of your choice.
6. Volcano Spa Pedi (masque, paraffin, mask, hot stone, 55 min) $65
You’ve never experienced a pedicure like this……Detox Volcano Crystals & Detox Volcano Activator combine an a patent pending combination that activates deep detox with a fun bubbling explosion! This luxury pedicure also includes exfoliating sugar scrub, collagen cream maske and creamy collagen massage lotion made with organic based ingredients. Feel the Eruption!
Collagen cream mask and massage lotion soften the skin and leave your skin feeling hydrated all day.
Paraffin and hot stone promotes longer relaxation, improve circulation and soothe aching joints while herbal relieves stress.
① Lavender ② Green Tea & Aloe Vera ③ Honey Pearl
7. Jelly Spa Pedi (masque, paraffin, mask, hot stone, 55 min) $65
Innovative footbath treatment for tired feet made from a special blend of essential plant oils that has natural and anti-aging ingredients. A Jelly bath soak will miraculously turn water into jelly-like consistency .It gives deep hydration with lasting moisturizing that will help to keep the skin looking young and pristine.
– Mask and massage cream with natural plants and oil extracts moisturize dry, rough, and uncomfortable feet while deeply penetrating to help rebalance skin texture.
– Paraffin and hot stone promote longer relaxation, improve circulation and soothe aching joints relieves stress.
① Lavender ② Aloe Vera ③ Peppermint
8. Organic Milk & Honey Pedicure (masque, paraffin, hot stone, mask, 65 min) $75
Dip your feet into a Natural Milk & Honey treatment that includes sugar exfoliation scrub, Milk & Honey silk masque, Hot Towel Wrap, & 15-minute massage of your choice between paraffin dip or hot stones with the milk & honey silk lotion finish. . This also includes the cuticle clean up, nail filing, buffing, and callus remover treatment. Finish with the feet and leg massage, and color of your choice.
Additional services: Gel polish +$18, paraffin wax +$10, Neck warmer +$5
We use disposable (one time use) liner, pumice, buffer, and file for sanitization.
• COMPLIMENTARY FIXES
– If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations within 7 days of your original services. (Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service)
– Traditional Nail polish services are not guaranteed. However, we would be glad to fix them for you. Must be called in within 24-48 hours after initial service and schedule an appointment for nail fix within 3 days
Please DO NOT EMAIL for fixes. Please call the salon and we would like to quickly serve you as soon as possible.
– Ava Spa & Nails does not provide refunds for any service(s) and/or Gift Certificates purchased.
– If you are not happy with your nails, please make us aware of it before you pay. We will adjust them to your satisfaction or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied. No refunds will be given after you have left the salon.
• WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSONAL BELONGINGS LEFT BEHIND.
• CELL PHONES
– Ava Spa & Nails is a place for our clients to relax. Please check to see if your phone is on vibrating or silent. We ask kindly that if you need to make a phone call please step outside. If you need to take an important phone call, please let us know in advance before your service.
• We Reserve the Right to Refuse Service To:
– Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious
– Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area
– Anyone in ill health that we may suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be harmed by our service
– Anyone demonstrating inappropriate behavior to our nail technicians and other customers
• THANK YOU. YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Ava Spa & Nails Management